Performance Marketing Manager-Paid Social
Remote job description
Who We Are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 15 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What We Are Looking For:
The Performance Marketing manager - Paid Search will be responsible primarily for the acquisition across paid search and display in order to achieve new customers and business growth. This role will support a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team focused on acquisition and international expansion. The main responsibilities include the management of paid media Paid search, and Display channels evaluating new opportunities managing external media agencies and working cross functional with retail, e-commerce, creative and content teams. The role will lead and ensure that the acquisition marketing initiatives are planned, briefed and scheduled on time, and in accordance with business goals and established metrics.
- Lead performance marketing strategy overseeing development and execution on paid search and display partnering closely with external agencies on the implementation and performance optimization of Traffic, Revenue, New customers, as well as optimize spend efficiency and ROAS.
- Run constant analysis and evaluation of channels (daily, weekly, monthly quarterly) forming actionable insights to inform channels growth and optimizations to drive results towards business goals.
- Create and employ successful audience targeting & device bidding strategies to segment & personalize the experience working closely with the CRM team to support new customer acquisition goals set for all channels and develop targeting strategies.
- Develop creative testing roadmaps across channels working with relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Develop Mar-Tech roadmaps across paid search and display working with relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Analyze creative performance, work closely with content and creative teams briefing creative assets requirements based on customer intent and regional insights to make sure creative output are in line with customers' engagement and industry best practice.
- Keep at the forefront of digital and retail industry trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ year of previous experience in performance marketing in the retail industry with solid hands-on experience either agency or client side managing paid search and display with a solid track record of results that have delivered acquisition and business growth.
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- Team player with Excellent communication skills and possess the ability to present key ideas in an articulate manner.
- Entrepreneurial, Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Minimal Domestic travel may be required to attend meetings.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a "Summer Friday" and leave the office at 3pm
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Company Outings & More!
- Success at ANINE BING requires that...
- You love to win.
- You are a doer.
- You're a team player.
- You're humble.
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are resilient.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You love working in a creative environment.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner.
Company name: Anine Bing
Remote job title: Performance Marketing Manager-Paid Social
Job tags: e-commerce, fashion & luxury