Partner Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Starburst is the analytics engine for all your data. We provide the fastest, most efficient analytics engine for your data warehouse, data lake, or data mesh. We're on a mission to free our customers to see the invisible and achieve the impossible. We unlock the value of distributed data by making it fast and easy to access, no matter where it lives. Starburst queries data across any database, making it instantly actionable for data-driven organizations. With Starburst, teams can lower the total cost of their infrastructure and analytics investments, prevent vendor lock-in, and use the existing tools that work for their business. Today more than 150 leading organizations trust us to make better decisions faster.
Though Starburst has achieved a unicorn status and raised $414M in venture funding from top investors, we were founded in a rather unusual way with customers and revenue from the very beginning! We operate globally in 10 countries and are proud to be named a Best Place to Work. Come join our team of All-Stars!
About the Role
We're looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our team. You'll execute on our partner marketing strategy, own marketing relationships with partners, and create exceptional joint content and events with our partners. We're looking for an excellent communicator with a background in partner marketing for tech companies and who understands that success is achieved by working cross functionally supporting webinars, meetups, field and corporate events, partnering with ABM and tracking event metrics. This role reports to the Director, Partner Marketing.
- Define, build and execute partner marketing programs that allow us to market to, with, and through our strategic partnerships across system integrators and technology partners.
- Leverage and build repeatable campaigns and programs that can easily be adopted and utilized by the border partner ecosystem to drive demand and pipeline growth on their own.
- In the context of partner GTM plans, define the best-suited marketing activities to support the intended outcome.
- Help bring joint partner solutions to market through appropriate assets and activities.
- Act as the marketing liaison between Starburst and our partners' marketing teams.
- Communicate partner campaign plans and performance to key stakeholders across Alliances, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
- Analyze and report on the impact of partner campaigns/programs across each segment and optimize over time.
- Experience working with partners to develop and build joint demand generation programs at scale and including ABM activities and executive level briefings
- Experience working in the data industry and/or with SIs and ISVs
- Bonus experience program management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive on teamwork and have a proven ability to collaborate and build rapport with cross-functional teams
- Metrics driven and results oriented
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience in data platforms or analytics a plus
At Starburst, we're constantly striving towards building a place where people come first by creating an environment of transparency, honesty, and respect. We take care of our global workforce by making sure employees enjoy competitive salaries and attractive stock grants, remote-friendly work options, access to quality and affordable insurance, and flexible and generous paid time off to start a family, travel, or just relax!
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Company name: Starburst
Remote job title: Partner Marketing Manager