Paid Digital Specialist
Remote job description
At Chainguard, we are on a mission to secure the software supply chain by default. We are choosing to do this the right way, which is the hard way. Some have even called us "the Justice League of security." Our team is founded by the industry's leading experts on open source software, security and cloud native development and is backed by Sequoia, Amplify Partners, the Chainsmokers and more. Chainguard's product portfolio includes Chainguard Enforce, Chainguard Images and Professional Services. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies in banking, fintech, government and infrastructure to startups and SMBs. Join us as we help organizations secure their software supply chain from source to production.
We live and breathe our company values:
We are customer obsessed - Our true advantage is the strength of our relationships with customers through collaboration, empathy, and responsiveness. We establish trust as we educate, advocate, and listen to their needs. Our focus is on delivering solutions to our customers that create value and make their lives better.
We have a bias for intentional action - We're a start-up and we need to move fast. However we need to move fast through intentional action to make sure we're able to deliver quickly and efficiently on what is most impactful to our collective success. We prioritize, plan, try things, and fail fast. We think about how what we do impacts other teams and communicate our progress - owning the whole solution from start to finish. If we move fast enough, we can make two or three mistakes, learn, and correct them before competitors even make their first decision.
We don't take ourselves too seriously (but we do serious work) - Though we are solving an important problem which takes focus and a degree of seriousness, we don't take ourselves too seriously while we do. We laugh, have fun, embrace uniqueness, and enjoy the journey. Together.
We trust each other and assume good intentions - We hire great team members and trust them to do their work. We're transparent with data, news, and decisions - positive or negative - to empower team members to make well informed decisions. Showing up for each other fully means we celebrate each other's accomplishments as well as give compassionate direct feedback when needed. We always default to assuming good intentions.
The role, in a nutshell:
We are looking for a highly motivated and data-driven paid digital expert to help amplify our brand across web & social platforms. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing successful paid media campaigns, a strong understanding of various advertising platforms, and a commitment to delivering data-driven insights and exceptional results.
What you'll do:
- Assist with the development and execution of strategic marketing campaigns for Chainguard across multiple media ?" web, video, and social platforms
- Execute all aspects of paid campaign configurations ?" including copywriting, data-based optimization, & budget/billing tracking
- Conduct thorough audience research, segmentation, and targeting for customized messaging for different audience segments.
- Create paid content to drive website visits/generate lead interest, amplify virtual social events such as LinkedIn live streams, community calls, webinars, and more.
- Improve brand awareness using digital media channels such as Youtube, LinkedIn and select other platforms (Reddit, Discord, Mastodon, etc).
- Write and test compelling ad copy for landing pages to improve conversion rates and user experience. Analyze campaign data to identify trends, insights, and optimization opportunities that drive campaign performance improvements.
- Track and deliver meaningful analytics and reporting to monitor and show progress to internal stakeholders. Ensure campaigns are meeting defined objectives.
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids to optimize ROI and achieve predefined KPIs, such as CTR.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Collaborate with demand generation, content, brand, organic social, etc. to develop and execute successful campaigns.
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in digital media marketing.
- 3+ years of which are in managing paid media campaigns across multiple platforms (e.g., Google Ads/Search,LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads, etc) and experience with A/B testing for optimization of campaign performance.
- Quantitative ability and an advanced understanding of digital media analytics, i.e. how to set up media analytics infrastructure to track KPIs
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in analyzing campaign data to draw actionable insights and optimize performance.
- In-depth understanding of audience/persona targeting and segmentation,
- Ability to analyze and refine paid campaigns based on performance and new campaign developments
- Familiarity with paid media platforms including LinkedIn & YouTube, forums, etc.
- Experience with scheduling and creating paid content for platforms according to guidelines. Commitment to ethical advertising practices.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills. Drive to deliver and exceed performance goals.
- Proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style
- Excellent copywriting skills and a keen eye for design and user experience.
- BONUS: Experience with developer community-focused tools
A few of the benefits we offer:
- Equity/stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work with flexible coworking and team meetup opportunities
- Home office and internet stipend
- 100% health/dental/vision insurance coverage for you and your family
If your experience is close but doesn't fulfill all requirements, please apply. Chainguard is on a mission to build the best team. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring "Guardians'' with unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Chainguard is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Company name: Chainguard
Remote job title: Paid Digital Specialist
Job tags: analytics, Actionable Insights, UI/UX