Offline Partner Marketing Manager
Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. As an Offline Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting new Retailer initiatives and launches, acquiring new Instacart customers, and working cross-functionally with Business Development and senior leadership on a weekly basis. This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant contribution to the marketing team at Instacart and to have a large impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own strategy, analysis, and optimizations for Streaming TV, Direct Mail, OOH, and other offline channels
- Collaborate with Business Development on retailer strategy and upcoming launches
- Responsible for driving growth in collaboration with our media agency
- Monitor and optimize offline campaigns based on daily, weekly, and monthly performance data and marketplace trends
- Vet new offline agency partners and pitches and assess their value
- Work closely with Data Science and Engineering on measurement and to define a testing roadmap (creative, network, audience, etc...)
- Analyze first and third party data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-driven optimizations
- Deliver against aggressive growth goals (CPA, ROI, GMV, etc...)
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team and relevant stakeholders
- Manage agency relationships and provide direction based on performance goals
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Offline Media
- Expertise in one or more of the following channels: Streaming TV, Direct Mail, OOH
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A proven track record in performance marketing (CPA, LTV, CPM, etc...) and online customer acquisition
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Enthusiastic attitude; willingness to roll up the sleeves and help where needed, a passion for digital marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel, SQL
- Experience in a startup or fast growing company
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Offline Partner Marketing Manager
Job tags: Roll-ups, marketing, digital marketing