Marketing Program Manager
People Make Us
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
This will be a WFH REMOTE position to start - and thru Q2 2021. Post June 2021- mixed week of in office and WFH. Local candidate to San Diego preferred.
Duties: Manages the marketing activities and programs for the organization. Develops and implements marketing plans to serve the business objectives. Oversees marketing work across all channels which may include advertising, events, digital marketing, websites and marketing operations. Manages program teams in the day-to-day performance of delivering work. Defines scope alongside stakeholders and ensures milestones are defined, tracked and delivered within budget, time constraints and with the expected quality. Will be responsible for identifying risks and issues, following escalation path and determining resolution to continue delivery with as little impact as possible. Must be able to communicate well to all team members and executive stakeholders in regards to program performance and delivery plan.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends to meet business objective
- PMO and driving programs for customer success
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment - budget oversight
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Extensive experience in marketing - SaaS a huge plus
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- PMP Certified preferred
People Make Us
Marketing Program Manager - Remote Start