Marketing Manager II, Retailer Marketing
Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work?"whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop?"while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
About the role
We're looking for a relationship focused, data driven Marketing Manager II, Retailer Marketing to join us to drive Instacart's Retailer growth through a range of omni-channel marketing programs. You will collaborate with business development, agencies and both internal and external marketing teams. In this role, you will co-create a strategy for your retailers, execute that strategy using the capabilities of the Instacart Marketing team and communicate results out to our partners. You will help build and grow programs to gain efficiency and scale.
About the team
The Instacart Marketing Team is highly analytical, moves fast and is passionate about delivering results. Our next Senior Marketing Manager, Retailer Marketing will be a vital addition to our Retailer Marketing team as we continue to partner with Business Development, Brand, Product, Product Marketing, Data Science, Analytics, and Performance Marketing. Together, we will work to find opportunities to help people understand what Instacart brings to the table and make our retailers successful on Instacart.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own ongoing strategy around your Retailer marketing programs across channels such as: OTT, OLV, Streaming Audio, CRM, Direct Mail, SEM, Google PLA, Paid Social, Influencer, and others
- Drive both Instacart and Retailer sales growth by hitting established business targets across both Instacart Marketplace and Retailer white label sites
- Manage relationships across Business Development teams and serve as a liaison between them and our Brand and Marketing team
- Identify, establish and nurture Retailer relationships, focused on top tier and seasonally relevant partners, ensuring positive engagement and Retailer loyalty
- Understand the difference between high touch vs scalable vs self serve marketing support and be willing to work with teams to introduce scale
- Identify, develop and launch new opportunities for Co-Marketing, particularly in Retailer owned channels (e.g. In-store)
- Oversee the overall program management of Retailer co-branded campaigns by establishing working models, meeting cadences, quarterly business reviews and reporting capabilities while ensuring timely execution
- Represent the needs of the retailer and conduct analysis that serves as an input into messaging across various marketing touchpoints
- Share campaign results with retailers and Instacart leadership through post launch meetings and ongoing quarterly business reviews
- Develop insights on program performance, identify opportunities for improving outcomes and work cross functionally to implement changes
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics to implement dashboards for measuring success across partner programs
- You have 5-7+ years of experience in a relevant role including partner marketing, channel marketing, product marketing, digital marketing or similar
- You have hands-on experience managing large scale initiatives and have implemented processes that drive efficient outcomes
- You have executive presence, understand marketing concepts, and can articulate them to a broad set of audiences
- You enjoy working with external audiences and have strong communication skills
- You excel at managing initiatives across multiple stakeholders and can identify solutions that balance the requirements of each
- You are a self-starter with the ability to navigate through ambiguous situations
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You're a team player and love making an impact each day
- Experience with reporting tools and analytics (SQL experience a plus)
- Experience with Airtable, Jira, Mode, and/or Figma a plus
- Experience working alongside large retailers
- Experience in a relationship driven role
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
All other states
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Marketing Manager II, Retailer Marketing
Job tags: Product Marketing, marketing, digital marketing
location or timezone
yearly salary range$124,000 - 165,000
posted83 days ago