Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
If Revolut is a rocket ship - and we like to think it is - Product Marketing is what propels us past the competition in the eyes of our customers
Working with Product, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Growth, and just about any other team you can think of, our superstar Product Marketers help develop jaw-dropping products, then show off how beneficial they are to millions of people through killer campaigns.
- If that sounds like a blast to you (trust us, it is) come join the #DreamTeam
- We're looking for a #NeverSettle #GetItDone Marketing Manager to join the Creative team and keep on bringing our kick-ass products to market.
- Revolut has had some next-level product launches in 2022...we can't say what we'll do next
- But we can guarantee you won't want to miss being a part of it! Come join the (always wild, never dull) ride
What you'll be doing
- Implementing and leading our social media and communication strategy in Brazil
- Identifying user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, actionable insights for product teams
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Working closely with product and marketing teams to brief them with the user insights, value props and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigor to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy. Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact
- Scaling product marketing efforts globally by operationalizing resources such as playbooks for regional marketing teams
What you'll need
- Experience in Social Media and Communication strategies and activities
- Experience in either B2B or B2C product, growth or consumer marketing in fast paced environment (preferably in a hyper growth global tech company)
- Passion for Revolut's products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development. Experience in market research is a plus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
- English is our official language, it is a must to have
Nice to have
- Startup environment experience
- By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Marketing Manager
Job tags: fintech, forex