Remote job description
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.We care deeply about our values which helps us operate as a high-performing global team. We put our 'Customer First' and at the center of every decision we make, we 'Own It & Deliver' by following through with what we say we are going to do, and 'Challenge, Then Commit' by proposing solutions, not just issues to 'Win As A Team'.We are a remote-first company. We trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing intern in London, to help us with our Marketing efforts and Social Media, globally. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of these campaigns aimed at helping the team meet our marketing goals.As a marketing intern, you will collaborate across the marketing team at all stages of the funnel. This internship will expose you to campaign planning and execution and social media execution globally.
To ensure we execute our values we are looking for someone who has a passion for:
- Assisting with daily marketing administrative duties
- Build reports and presentations as required
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Create & maintain collaboration recaps and update marketing team weekly notes
- Assist with projects in the areas of marketing and sponsorship/development as needed
- Work cross-functionally with our creative and regional teams to coordinate the production of blogs, reports, case studies, etc
- Support the global marketing team with localization and distribution efforts
- Support with publishing content on our website
- Social media
- Main social media calendar across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Schedule and create social media content across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Work cross-functionally with our creative and regional teams to coordinate creatives for social media
- Support post-campaign reporting on Social Media by tracking engagement with customers and prospects
- Event Support and planning
- Support the planning of EMEA events to drive traffic and generate demand
- Support the creation of content to raise event awareness and increase traffic (invitations, banners...)
- Support event logistics, including but not limited to venue identification, site visit, Swag Production, swag shipment, guest registrations, booth experience, and quality
- You are driven by a passion for innovation that pushes us closer to our vision in everything we do. Centering around our purpose and our hunger for innovations is the foundation that allows us to grow and unlock the potential of AI.
- You are an Ideal Team Player:
- You are hungry and no, we are not talking about food here.
- You are humble, yet love to succeed, especially as a team!
- You are smart, and not just book smart, you have a great read on people.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, high-performing organization is critical
- Happy to work remotely
- Experience/Internship in a similar role (Social Media/Marketing) will be an advantage
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Bold Company Vision; we are illuminating the digital landscape by building the first Unified Data AI company.
- Growth; we will make sure you get challenged and grow personally and professionally.
- High-Performing Teams; we ensure that you are surrounded by top talent to solve complex problems
- Global Environment: we serve 1500+ global customers and have team members in 14+ countries.
Company name: App Annie
Remote job title: Marketing Intern
Job tags: Localization, Competitive Analysis, EMEA