Marketing Campaign Lead
KRY | LIVI
Remote job description
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We're on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that give patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are looking for a strong Marketing Campaign Lead to join our Marketing team in Stockholm. In this role, you will manage, coordinate and optimize end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns with the objective to strengthen our brand and driving growth in Sweden.
You have a proven track record of developing effective marketing campaigns and executing them with speed and precision. You can see the big picture and love rolling up your sleeves joining forces with our in-house Creative team to build effective, eye-catching integrated marketing campaigns, spanning media channels such as tv, radio, ooh, print, and of course digital channels such as Youtube and social media. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and love to take on the challenge of taking Kry's brand and growth in Sweden to the next level.
You will report to the Marketing Manager and be part of the Commercial department – all working together as a team to reach our goals and move the needle for Kry. You will also work collaboratively with many other functions in the business.
What you'll do
- Manage marketing campaigns for the Swedish market in close cooperation with our in-house Creative team. This includes all aspects of campaign operations, from gathering insights and briefing to the approval of final artwork and delivery of final assets to internal and external media teams.
- Communicate campaign vision to and lead the buy-in from key internal stakeholders including product managers, regional managers, the PR & policy team, as well as the medical quality team.
- Monitor marketing trends and insights from a variety of sources, including industry data and trends, new product introductions, user research, key stakeholders, and more to develop top-, mid-, and bottom-funnel campaigns that engage our target groups and drives brand- and business growth.
- Manage and evaluate the performance of our marketing campaign assets against business goals (ROI and brand KPIs), and constantly optimize performance with a test-and-learn approach.
- Deliver timely, relevant, and straightforward reporting on campaigns and proactively provide recommendations for adjustments to improve the performance of in-flight campaigns as well as future campaigns.
Who you are
- You have 3-5 years of experience in creating integrated marketing campaigns.
- You have a strong knowledge of how to use paid, owned, and earned channels to proactively drive brand- and business growth.
- You have great communication skills, both verbally and in writing to all levels of both internal and external personnel, both in Swedish and in English.
- You have a strong ownership and must be able to solve problems and deliver results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting focus and priorities.
- You have strong analytical and strategic skills, with attention to detail.
- You have good judgment: Able to identify and evaluate potential risks/obstacles with minimal assistance and determine corrective action.
- You are courageous and passionately determined to reach set goals.
We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and strenuous journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set lofty goals and then work hard to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to work hard, have fun and learn new things every day.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working of Europe's leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.Summary
KRY | LIVI
Marketing Campaign Lead