Manager, Social Media & Public Relations
Remote job description
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a communications pro to help support the company's public relations and social media efforts as we build a world-class communications program. Reporting directly to the Senior Communications Manager, and working closely with the company's Head of Social Media, this future Titan will help tell compelling and powerful stories that will elevate the unsung heroes of the trades industry who work tirelessly to keep our world running
The ideal candidate is a stellar writer and communicator with a passion for creative storytelling and elevating the journey and experience of our customers. You are data-driven and process-oriented, but you don't let that slow you down from driving immediate change. You're a team player that brings structure to chaos and loves working collaboratively across the Marketing organization to raise awareness of ServiceTitan's people, products, and mission. Join us and play a critical role in growing the world's most valuable vertical software company.
We will consider remote candidates
What you'll do:
- Connect, inform, and inspire external audiences on the company's mission, business, and values.
- Partner closely with ServiceTitan's communications agency to create compelling and engaging thought leadership content, while communicating and evangelizing industry trends to drive social media engagement and media interest.
- Develop creative pitch angles related to topical news, leveraging ServiceTitan's products and customers.
- Partner with ServiceTitan's PR agency to identify and apply for awards and opportunities to speak at industry events.
- Manage day-to-day social execution including designing and developing content, scheduling posts, applying best practices (formatting, tagging, etc.), and community management for all social platforms.
- Design, produce, and curate a steady stream of social content including photo, written, and video content.
What you'll need:
- Communications professional with 3-5 years of experience in both public relations and social media strategy
- Skilled operator with experience working with high-growth technology companies
- A storyteller who's excited about developing compelling and creative content - both written and visual - for public relations and social media.
- Experienced in producing highly-engaging original social media content for large brands with demonstrated success developing and implementing social media programs that drive broad reach and engagement
- Excellent understanding of best practices across social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Experience with social publishing platforms (Sprout, Sprinklr) is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- An outstanding collaborator who is able to navigate high-pressure situations with ease
- Self-starter who is independently motivated and able to support and influence cross-functionally
- Agency experience is preferred but not required
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Manager, Social Media & Public Relations
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb