Introducer Marketing Manager
Remote job description
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure marketing is oriented toward strategic objectives
- Maintain a marketing forecast and control spend
- Update stakeholders on marketing effectiveness
- Manage diverse stakeholders, gain their support for the marketing plan and update them on marketing effectiveness
- Be the SME for marketing solutions for our key accounts
- Put together and deliver against the marketing calendar
- Commission research, content, thought leadership pieces via incisive briefs
- Brief broad-ranging functional stakeholders on programme requirements (e.g. data, analytics, brand)
It would be great if you have:
- Experience of/exposure to a broker-style industry or reseller business model would be a meaningful advantage
- The ablility to assess and engage cross-functional resource
- An understanding of a larger business (e.g. stakeholder and agency management)
- Experience of budget and forecast management
- Experience of commissioning marketing content from internal/external suppliers (incl. strong brief-writing and feedback skills)
- Confidence to engage with an analytical function to generate insight and measure and drive value
- The ability to define and measure most appropriate KPIs
- The ability to identify and investigate new marketing opportunities, and the energy and proactivity to deliver them
Why should you join us?
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.Summary
Company: Funding Circle
Job title: Introducer Marketing Manager
Job tags: fintech, lending, marketplace, smb