Head of Demand Generation Climate Tech
Remote job description
We're looking for a dynamic and ambitious demand generation specialist to join our global commercial team.
In this role, you will become an audience, industry, and product expert in order to develop and execute the demand generation strategy and campaigns that will drive our growth and scale our impact.
What does Sylvera do?
In less than a year, Sylvera has built a partnership with NASA, secured investment from Europe's top VC fund, and built an extraordinary team.
Sylvera is bringing transparency to the opaque voluntary carbon markets by using satellite data and machine learning algorithms to accurately assess the performance of carbon offset projects. This transparency helps scale a global market primed for 15-100x growth in the coming 10 years.
What will you do in the role?
We're doing amazing and globally important work, and you'll make sure more and more people at the world's largest and most influential organisations know about us, every day.
Your role will be to partner with our COO and VP Commercial Development to define, build, and execute our demand generation strategy to generate new business, including:
- Refine our messaging and content frameworks to build our reputation as a thought-leader
- Develop systems to deliver high-quality content at scale
- Design, execute, measure, & optimise campaigns across multiple channels
- Build and execute account-based marketing strategies
- Build a compelling identity through our website and online
- Optimise our spend for maximum impact
We're looking for someone who:
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of earth
- Has experience designing and executing demand generation strategies across a number of different channels and audiences in the B2B tech space
- Has a track record of creating great content that drives action
We're also excited if you have:
- Experience working in environmental activism
- Experience in financial markets and financial data products
- Experience in enterprise software
- What if you're a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive salary; options; matched pension.
London or remote (GMT +/-2)
Job title: Head of Demand Generation - Climate Tech
Job tags: saas / subscription