Growth Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Remote job description
Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 15,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 200 million business contacts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale.
In the last year, we've grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability 18 out of the past 20 months, and recently closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
The Growth Marketing Manager (Enterprise) at Apollo.io is an integral part of the Growth Marketing team. In this role you'll be responsible for driving pipeline and revenue growth through best-in-class marketing program management and execution. You'll get to own and evaluate the best way to achieve the goals and then execute towards it, with the support of the broader marketing team, product team, and sales organization. Strong creative and project management skills, familiarity and comfort with analytics and data, a natural desire to be part of a team, and a positive engaged attitude are all imperative. You'll touch all parts of the demand funnel and get to experiment and try new things on a constant basis.
What You'll Do:
- Drive qualified prospects to our sales organization at scale and identify expansion opportunities for our sales team
- Create and execute demand gen programs which build and accelerate the pipeline (including but not limited to webinars, whitepapers, email marketing, direct mail, social, third-party communities, etc.)
- Work closely with mid-market/enterprise sales and SDR teams?"understand their needs to help accelerate deals, provide visibility to pipeline, and improve their lead to opp process
- Analyze and share results, trends, and insights
- Manage relationships with agencies and other 3rd parties as needed
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing and Content Marketing teams to put forward relevant content
- Work with the larger Demand Gen team to own channel strategy, KPIs, budget, and forecasts in a cost-effective way
- Report to the VP of Demand Generation, partner closely with entire Growth Marketing team?"Marketing Operations, Web Team, and Campaigns marketing teams
What We're Looking For:
- Highly results-oriented
- Outstanding analytical ability
- Ability to think strategically AND roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Effective at partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Executional excellence. Able to consistently deliver on time and on budget
- Expertise in, or ability to quickly learn, tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce.com
- High energy with ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-pace environment
- Self-motivated, performance-driven professional
- Detail-oriented behavior and strong problem solving skills
- Team player
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, product, operations, or a related field
- Experience in demand generation, digital marketing, and managing programs that scaled
- Experience in hyper growth environments a strong plus.
- Must be a resident of the United
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You'll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We're very collaborative at Apollo, so you'll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You'll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you'll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Company name: Apollo
Remote job title: Growth Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Job tags: Demand Generation, Driving Results, Growth Marketing