Growth Marketing Lead
Remote job description
What you'll do
- Develop a solid understanding of our customers, target markets, growth opportunities and challenges
- Work closely with product, sales, and the founding team to provide feedback to our go-to-market strategy, ideal customer profiles and personas, and core messaging/value proposition
- Generate awareness for our value proposition through the development of content in various formats (e.g. blog posts, whitepapers, etc.)
- Identify marketing channels, solutions and narratives that will efficiently drive new customers to Taktile and grow turnover
- Develop, implement, and iterate on measurable demand generation campaigns across multiple channels and personas to deliver a quality sales pipeline in the form of qualified leads and booked meetings
- Assess and prioritize our leads based on their lifetime value, strategic relevance and the chance of their turning into a valuable customer
- Work with best-in-class agencies to refine Taktile's branding and generate awareness for Taktile in the market through strategic PR
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all marketing channels such as Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer buying journey to improve conversions at each stage in a cost effective way via targeted campaigns (including email nurture)
- In medium term, identify, vet, hire and manage the team to accelerate the execution of your plan
- Manage performance reviews, evolve our team structure and Taktile's marketing capabilities as we progress through different growth stages
Ideal, but not required
- You strive to understand customers' problems and solve them
- You have 3-5 years of experience in working across multiple marketing domains in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment (ideally, incl. growth marketing/demand generation)
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to define hypotheses, measure performance quantitatively, and articulate results from data to make intelligent decisions and consult strategy across the company
- You have a strong track record of independently planning and executing targeted campaigns over across multiple channels and have managed projects with external vendors
- You know your way around marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot) and analytics tools as well as SEO and paid acquisition (Google, LinkedIn)
- You have experience in building and managing teams as well as developing talent
- You have an excellent feel for the English language, are able to perfectly apply your creativity to text and art direction, and produce high-quality outputs
- Work with colleagues that lift you up, challenge you, celebrate you and help you grow. We come from many different backgrounds, but what we have in common is the desire to operate at the very top of our fields. If you are similarly capable, caring, and driven, you'll find yourself at home here
- Make an impact and meaningfully shape an early-stage company
- Experience a truly flat hierarchy and communicate directly with founding team members. Having an opinion and voicing your ideas is not only welcome but encouraged, especially when they challenge the status quo
- Learn from experienced mentors and achieve tremendous personal and professional growth. Get to know and leverage our network of leading tech investors and advisors around the globe.
- Receive a top-of-market equity and cash compensation package
- Get access to a self-development budget you can use to e.g. attend conferences, buy books or take classes.
- Use the equipment of your choice including meaningful home office set-up. We do support fully remote set-ups.
- We're eager to meet talented and driven candidates regardless of whether they tick all the boxes. We're looking for someone who will add to our culture, not just fit within it. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underestimated and underrepresented in tech to apply
- We seek to actively recognize and combat racism, sexism, ableism and ageism. We embrace and support all gender identities and expressions, and celebrate love in its many forms. We won't inquire about how you identify or if you've experienced discrimination, but if you want to tell your story, we are all ears
- Apply for this position
Taktile exists to create value for organizations through smarter and safer decisions at scale. Our goal is to become the world's leading software provider for automated decision-making in the financial services industry and, to date, our software has been used by our customers to power over 255'000 critical business decisions every day.
Taktile is based in Berlin and New York City. It was founded by machine learning and data science veterans with extensive experience building and running production ML in financial services. Our team consists of engineers, entrepreneurs, and researchers with a diverse set of backgrounds. Some of us attended top universities such as Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford and some of us have no degree at all. We have accumulated extensive work experience at leading tech companies, startups, and the enterprise software sphere.
Our backers include Y Combinator, Index Ventures, and stellar angels such as the founders of Looker, GitHub, Mulesoft, Datadog and UiPath.
Company name: Taktile
Remote job title: Growth Marketing Lead