Global Head of Business Marketing
Remote job description
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 13 million retail customers and over 500k business clients to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach marketing at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we're proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
Our growth team works like special forces. They are bold. They never settle. They get **it done. From acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, they are passionate about Revolut and they go above and beyond to grow the brand, while focusing on customers throughout their journey.
What you need to achieve
- You will need to lead from the front from day 1. You will build and fly the plane. You will be building the growth machine from day 1 as well as building the model that will scale
- You will build a small team of A players to drive the number and the mission
- You will define and roll out marketing campaigns in collaboration with performance and marketing teams
- You will be the face of Revolut Business in your markets
What you'll be doing
- Growth: Drive customer acquisition and retention across global markets
- Leadership: Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies
- Marketing: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth
- Build in-life marketing to ensure customer growth and long-term retention- Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth
- PR: Act as a "face of Revolut" in the country for PR purposes (TV interviews, thought leadership)
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of your market
- Work with and support central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets
- Ensure alignment within other markets and HQ for regional and global initiatives. Adopt proven methodologies and bring innovation to the table that your region and all Revolut regions can leverage to grow faster
What you'll need
- Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship, management consulting, ibanking, or similar commercial experience)
- Experience in launching and running Above The Line marketing campaigns
- Expertise in B2B marketing including digital marketing and/or business development for a hyper growth B2B company
- Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
- 10+ years of experience, some of it in a hyper-growth company
- Demonstrated capacity to take data-informed decisions
- Experienced in driving brand awareness
Global Head of Business Marketing
Tags: fintech, forex