Field Marketing Specialist
Remote job description
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That's the power of data in motion in action-giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we're building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We're looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent's enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow-whether you're just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you'll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About The Role:
The Field Marketing Specialist will work closely with the regional field marketing managers, marketing operations, as well as SDRs and account executives to help support, execute and track various tactics for field marketing programs - digital/content syndication programs, events, webinars, regional trade shows, joint partner events, and account based marketing. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented self-starter who has a passion for tactical marketing, flawless execution, pipeline generation, experience in enterprise B2B, a data-driven mindset and strong execution skills. The role reports to the Sr. Manager, Field Marketing - West and Central.
What You Will Do:
- Provide tactical execution against various field marketing initiatives aimed at converting net new and expansion pipeline for our enterprise and commercial account segments.
- Provide support for workflows including vendor setup/management, POs/invoicing campaign/event setup, SFDC campaign creation, invite/landing page development, content review, target list development, event support and execution, budget tracking, reporting and dashboards, data analysis, working with third-party vendors, and a variety of other projects.
- Work closely with the regional field marketing managers to support the execution of integrated regional programs targeting enterprise and commercial accounts, which include tactics across all stages of the funnel.
- Align and collaborate with sales enablement and SDR teams to increase program adoption and ensure SLAs for lead follow up are met.
- Help create enablement materials, communications, PG days, call campaigns, Outreach templates, etc. to increase SDR/AE conversion of field marketing leads to meetings and qualified pipeline.
- Communicate regularly with various stakeholders to gather inputs and support cross-functional initiatives, such as PG councils, and proactively report on results.
- Assist in coordinating cross-functional stakeholder input for the Americas marketing calendar, weekly Sales/SDR updates, and monthly Americas and regional PG council presentations.
- Reporting to accurately measure business impact on pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and account/persona engagement from field marketing programs.
- Proactively manage and update the field marketing calendar and budget.
What You Will Bring:
- 3 years experience in marketing; B2B marketing and technology industry experience preferred.
- Experience with CRM technology and marketing systems such as Allocadia, Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach; experience with Splash registration/landing page tool a plus.
- Proactive self-starter with a results-driven mentality and ability to execute and track programs aligned to business goals.
- Data-driven mindset with an understanding of pipeline management and metrics, including opportunity acceleration and velocity, with a focus on quantifiable outcomes derived from field marketing programs.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including experience in copywriting and presentation decks for both internal and external B2B audiences.
- Ability to clearly communicate process improvements and outcomes to internal stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage a high volume of competing tasks and demands for a diverse group of stakeholders
- Sense of urgency, flawless attention to detail in execution, ability to prioritize and quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, executing programs on time and within budget.
- Positive, can-do attitude with demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with field marketing, account executive, SDRs, partner development managers, and extended marketing teams.
- Experience working both independently and within close teams in a fast-paced remote work environment.
What Gives You An Edge:
- Familiarity with Salesforce dashboards and report creation.
- Experience using Google suite applications, including the ability to create visually appealing presentation decks to accurately represent data analysis and trends for Sales QBRs, Marketing meetings, Executive leadership updates, etc.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Company name: confluent
Remote job title: Field Marketing Specialist
Job tags: open-source, big data, infrastructure