Email and Growth Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Productboard is a customer-driven product management system that empowers teams to get the right products to market, faster. It provides a complete solution for product teams to understand user needs, prioritize what to build next, align everyone on the roadmap, and engage with their customers. Productboard is easy to use, enables company-wide collaboration, and integrates into existing workflows. Over 3,500 organizations around the world use Productboard to build excellent products.
We're looking for a versatile marketing manager to focus on audience engagement with a strong email marketing background and a growth marketing mindset. By day, you will own and execute the email marketing strategy to effectively communicate with prospects and customers throughout their life cycle. You will strive to build best-in-class email journeys leveraging great copy and design. By night, you will execute growth experiments on the website (including chat) to increase conversions from visitors. As a member of the demand generation team, you will be performance-driven and focused on business impact.
On a typical day, you will...
- Own the strategy and execution of email marketing for the marketing team
- Build email campaigns in collaboration with stakeholders across marketing, growth, and sales to meet pipeline and brand objectives
- Develop the end-to-end email creation and deployment process with built-in QA
- Manage the overall email calendar and frequency per best practices
- Implement audience segmentation and content personalization strategies
- Optimize performance of all send types with a consistent testing strategy
- Set KPIs and measure the effectiveness of the email channel, providing visibility back to the rest of the business with actionable insights
- Work with marketing operations to manage the email database and ensure proper compliance per global privacy policies
- Partner with marketing and growth teams to develop, implement, and report on website experiments
- Have 3+ years of relevant marketing experience with direct ownership of email
- Are experienced with Marketo for creating and sending email
- Understand how to apply best practices to produce beautiful emails and compelling copy
- Can approach your work with a data-driven mindset and derive insights from analytics
- Focus on creating journeys with the customer experience in mind
- Know how to work cross functionally to execute projects and support stakeholders
- Have experience or demonstrated interest in running website experiments (Google Optimize and Wordpress are a plus)
- Understand how to properly design and analyze a growth experiment
- Think about the business impact and can effectively communicate to all levels of the business
- Believe that marketing is both an art and a science
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Lunch delivered to your home
- Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- ❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You'll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You'll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren't just something we like to talk about, they're something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.Summary
Email and Growth Marketing Manager