Director, Product Marketing
Remote job description
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we're proud to have been named one of Forbes' Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the "best talent in the world" is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory-and we want you to be part of it.
You will be working with a best-in-class team who have a passion for growth, excellence, and agility. Built has an incredible opportunity to take advantage of a market segment that is growing exponentially and embracing digitization.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Product Marketing leader who would love to have a career at a fast-growing SaaS company.
In this Role, You Will:
- Cross-functional collaboration to drive the value of the Built platform to customers, prospects, sales, and partners. This position requires engagement with Product Development and Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Operations, Partnerships, and many other cross functional teams
- Planning, execution, and management of Built's strategic focus, co-marketing with strategic partners, product and feature launches
- Identification and development of core product positioning and messaging that uniquely differentiates Built and clearly communicates our offerings' benefits and advantages to customers and prospects
- Supporting the development of monthly marketing campaign plans, metrics, and content to drive awareness in the market and generate leads
- Being an expert on Built's competitive marketplaces and the path to capturing the very large opportunity in front of us.
- Conducting market assessments and requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, revenue, and value for customer segments
- Creation of competitive battle cards to support sales and marketing conversations
- Evolving industry-specific positioning for Built's platform
- Identification of long-term opportunities based on research, analysis, and a strategic view of the direction of the market and customer intelligence
- Development of materials including buyer personas, web content, datasheets, white papers, case studies, presentations, and sales enablement collateral
- Extensive experience in Product Marketing and/or Project Management in a B2B environment, preferably with SaaS experience
- Experience building and managing a product marketing team
- Experience working closely with Product and Engineering teams on roadmap creation and product launches
- Demonstrated success in developing worldwide product launches and marketing campaigns
- Experience in SaaS, Fintech, lending, or the construction industry is a plus
- The ability to create and deliver impactful presentations to drive product awareness and adoption for Sales, Customer Success, and Implementation is critical
- Ability to negotiate for the best possible consumer experience at ALL levels
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines-and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it's our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we're committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
Company name: Built
Remote job title: Director, Product Marketing
Job tags: saas / subscription, software