Director, Product Marketing
Remote job description
ClickHouse: We are the company behind the popular open-source, high performance columnar OLAP database management system for real-time analytics. ClickHouse works 100-1000x faster than traditional approaches. By offering a true column-based DBMS, it allows for systems to generate reports from petabytes of raw data with sub-second latencies. With an amazing community already adopting our open-source technology, we are now embracing our journey in delivering Cloud first solutions to delight our customers.
With top adopters such as Uber, Cisco, and eBay - not only do our products work at lightning speed, so do we.
We are an open and collaborative company. Our colleagues are curious, engaged and excited about what they do. If you want to work in an environment where you can be an agent of change and have your voice heard- then read on.
About the team
ClickHouse is focused on growing a vibrant user community and becoming a Cloud-first company. We are looking for a seasoned product marketer to establish a strong Product Marketing practice at ClickHouse, and be responsible for the initial launch of the ClickHouse Cloud offering. If you are a doer, with a player-coach mindset, excited to roll up your sleeves and establish our core messaging and positioning, while growing the team, this opportunity is for you!
What you will be doing:
- Establish a strong Product Marketing practice at ClickHouse, including hiring additional product marketers as we grow
- Collaborate with product, community, and field leadership to align on strategic objectives
- Understand buyer personas and go-to-market motions, acting as a partner and strategic advisor to field and engineering
- Develop a consistent framework for messaging our unique value proposition and differentiation, including competitive messaging and battlecards
- Create compelling content for internal and external audiences, including messaging and positioning guides, web content, blog posts, webinars, sales enablement content, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams on campaigns, events, presentations
- Become a trusted expert in our products and the ecosystems in which we play
What you bring along:
- 7+ years of experience in a similar product related position at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with open source distribution as a business model; experience engaging with a community of open source users
- Experience working with Product Management teams, with the ability to translate technical concepts into successful product and marketing material
- Proven ability to up-level messaging to focus on business value, alongside features/functions
- Experience creating compelling externally-facing collateral (please submit portfolio or samples)
- Player-coach mindset; willingness to roll up your sleeves while growing the team
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience leading high performance teams
- Experience in data platforms or analytics
- Startup experience
ClickHouse, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in the state of Colorado: The salary range for this position is $150,000 -$200,000 and up. A candidate's final compensation will be determined by multiple factors to include, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications. As part of our compensation package, this role may include bonuses, equity, and/or commissions.
- Flexible work environment - ClickHouse is a distributed company offering both office based and remote work options (your choice!). We do not check when you log in or out. You are the owner of your calendar because work-life balance is important to us.
- Employer contributions towards your healthcare.
- Equity - Any new team member who joins our company is eligible to receive stock options.
- Our competitive time-off policy complies with all local country laws at a minimum of given time off + all paid bank holidays.
- Home office setup allowance for our remote employees.
ClickHouse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Company name: ClickHouse, Inc.
Remote job title: Director, Product Marketing