Director, Product Marketing
Domino Data Lab
Remote job description
Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, and Salesforce. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
What we are building
We're seeking a self-motivated product marketing manager for a career-defining opportunity, with experience handling both internal and external business communication, to drive thought leadership and awareness campaigns, position Domino products, enable our enterprise sales team, and create impactful content which clearly communicates the benefits and value of Domino in Enterprise MLOps. We're looking for a great storyteller to illustrate how model-driven companies can use our platform to harness the full power of data science across their organization.
What your impact will be
You'll be an expert on the buyers we serve, with a deep understanding of the problems they need to solve and what drives value for them, how they make decisions, how they perceive Domino and alternatives, and the ways that marketing can influence their decisions. Armed with this insight, you'll create customer-facing content in various forms to generate awareness and demand, and encourage existing Domino users to try new features and expand the overall value they receive from Domino. You'll interact with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Product Management frequently as you develop GTM strategies, position new features, assess competitive threats, and develop product- and release-specific strategies and content.
- Market positioning: Play a lead role in elevating our messaging and positioning, and build strategic content highlighting the central role we play for enterprises who want to optimize data science.
- Product positioning: Determine target personas and develop messaging to succinctly describe the unique value of Domino overall, plus the benefits of specific features.
- Content creation: Develop customer-facing materials, including press releases, videos, white papers, web copy, data sheets, blogs, webinars, and more, that drive thought leadership for Domino, and engagement by users and potential buyers.
- Product launch strategy and execution: Establish launch and communications strategies for internal and external audiences. Develop clear and differentiated messaging, plus supporting content, and coordinate internal efforts to ensure engagement, understanding, and adoption.
- Product adoption: Work with marketing/demand generation teams to support campaigns that drive awareness, facilitate buyer research, and prove Domino value to late-stage prospects, as well as new departments within existing customers.
- Sales productivity: Enable the salesforce with crucial information and materials that allow them to communicate the value of Domino products and the various use cases they support.
- Competitive intelligence: Understand the competitive landscape and assess competitors, including their business and technical capabilities, to serve as inputs to playbooks, battlecards, and other materials to help Sales effectively position Domino during the sales cycle.
- Analyst relations: Build and maintain relationships with key analysts at Tier 1 firms. Develop and deliver content to support inquiries and briefings, and contribute to the Domino response to analyst ranking reports.
What we look for in this role
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in a data science or analytics environment
- World-class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with acute attention to detail
- Experience working with an enterprise customer base and salesforce
- Experience handling both internal and external business-to-business communication
- Ability to manage multiple short- and medium-term programs at once
- Ability to engage and empathize with data scientists, data science leaders, IT, and executives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Active in social media
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress ?" we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company
- Reimbursement towards most standard work from home expenses
Company name: Domino Data Lab
Remote job title: Director, Product Marketing
Job tags: analytics, Product Marketing, project management