Digital Marketing Instructor & Coach
Remote job description
We are Multiverse, a tech start-up with a social mission. We're creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training.
In June 2022, we announced our $220m Series D raise, making Multiverse a mission-driven unicorn. This funding will help us to accelerate our growth in the US, where we're committed to tackling the toughest challenges facing those who seek jobs - and those who provide them.
In our first year in the US, we launched over 20 apprentice cohorts at some of the best companies in America, including the likes of American Express, Citizens Bank, and Visa. Globally, we work with over 500 clients and we've been recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
The role of the Digital Marketing Instructor & Coach at Multiverse:
If you love inspiring and teaching others about Digital Marketing, get a buzz from seeing career starters develop and learn new skills, and truly care about building the next generation of marketers, this is the role for you.
Specifically you will: Lead 1-2 cohorts of apprentices through a 12 month apprenticeship, which is outlined here.
What you bring:
- Strong knowledge of the customer lifecycle and professional experience in a broad range of digital marketing disciplines and/or a digital vertical specialism (e.g. PPC, SEO, Programmatic, Social Media, Content Marketing).
- You are completely passionate about teaching and developing learners. It's okay to not have explicit teaching experience, we will provide all the training you need!
- You are a player-coach: you can provide guidance, support and encouragement harnessing your experience to support people to kick start their career
- You believe in the principles of applied learning: it's all about developing the knowledge, skills and behaviors in a way that can be used in a real context, straightaway
- You are all about social mobility. Helping individuals regardless of their backgrounds to master the foundations of digital marketing
General Responsibilities of the Coach:
- Build a vibrant community of learners from a range of different backgrounds and ensure a motivating and supportive virtual study environment
- Take full responsibility for the progress that your cohorts of apprentices make it through their apprenticeship
- Able to identify and prioritize development areas for apprentices. Assisting with creating goal driven progression
- As a coach, you'll be the subject matter expert, and will develop the ability to instruct, mentor, guide, and develop skills on a personalized level.
- Work with their managers to understand the needs of their role and how to best support their professional development
- Work internally with Multiverse colleagues to ensure the quality of the program and our delivery is first class by helping to iterate and further build the program
- Monitor progress of learners through data collection and sharing insights with the Program team and partners to facilitate the next steps in the learning journey
What's in it for you?
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- 23 days PTO with an additional 4 M-powered, company shut off days
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Employer-covered health insurance premiums for you and your family
As well, we deeply believe that talent exists beyond traditional education. We encourage applicants with or without 4-year degrees to apply to this role and any others that meet their skills and interests.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
Please note that while this role is fully remote within the US, we have restrictions in the following states: Hawaii, Alaska, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Arkansas, and Kentucky. If you live in these states, please indicate so on the application form. Proceeding with your application suggests to us that you are open to relocation for this particular role.
Company name: Multiverse
Remote job title: Digital Marketing Instructor & Coach