Digital Communications Partner
Remote job description
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The People Operations Effectiveness team delivers an unparalleled experience to Robinhood colleagues. We do that by integrating and deploying Analytics, Operations, Process Innovation, and Systems to build outstanding cross-functional solutions. Our goal is to support scalability and an extraordinary employee experience: crucial to the success of Robinhood!
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Build the digital knowledge infrastructure and access strategy so Robinhoodies can get the information, tools, and resources they need from our People team, including employee benefits, mobility options, performance, manager resources and much more.
- Lead all employee facing People/ HR content on the new Robinhood digital communications home (intranet). Write, curate, and publish content, using our new exciting platform to deliver a delightful experience to our employees!
- Design and implement user-centric communication campaigns and engagement strategies to support PeopleX activities (e.g., open enrollment, performance review cycles) -- using multi-media and moving away from text heavy comms
- Analyze employee engagement, feedback and adoption metrics on all People communications and materials to drive insights on how we better support employees
- Collaborate closely with our HR operations, HR systems, HR business partners, corporate communications, and corporate engineering teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Creative force ready to innovate
- 3-5 years experience in some combination of digital communications, web and mobile content creation, user-centric design, and/or internal communications
- Broad digital knowledge, including standard methodologies, emerging technologies, usability, accessibility, social networking, multimedia, and blogs, with the ability to channel this knowledge into daily work
- Outstanding writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Passion and energy for digital communications and tools - seeking to combine digital tools with creativity to provide extraordinary people support
- Excellent project management skills
- Collaborative style with ability to balance needs of multiple partners.
Portfolio / samples of professional digital media projects
- Experience working with intranet or portal programs and/or a modern information management business solution, preferably for a global organization, with a focus on enhancing collaboration, improving services, and engaging employees
- Expertise with information and collaboration apps
- Track record of cultivating community in work, school, or volunteer settings
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).Summary
Company name: Robinhood
Remote job title: Digital Communications Partner
Job tags: transaction fees, analytics, mobile