Creative Marketing Manager
Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
- The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut's growth across the globe.
- With a community-driven and marketing-driven approach they ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region
- Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed
What you'll be doing
- Identifying user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, actionable insights for product teams
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Working closely with product and marketing teams to brief them with the user insights, value props and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
- Running experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy. Delivering campaigns with a strong bias for growth & business impact
- Scaling product marketing efforts globally by operationalising resources such as playbooks for regional marketing teams
What you'll need
- Experience in either B2B or B2C product, growth or consumer marketing in fast paced environment (preferably in a hyper growth global tech company)
- Passion for Revolut's products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development. Experience in market research is a plus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Creative Marketing Manager
Job tags: fintech, forex