Corporate Communications Manager
Remote job description
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced 15 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange, stock trading, commodities, crypto, easy bill-sharing and junior accounts customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach corporate communications at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we're proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
Joining Revolut is not just another job. You'll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family. We'll give you the freedom and tools to be your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless. We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.Armed with great technology we are diving deep into the world of traditional banking, showing a new generation that things can be done better.
What you'll be doing
- Build tight relationships with key business, finance and tech journalists and commentators in top tier publications and channels
- Create a multi channel corporate communications roadmap and narrative to demonstrate Revolut's strengths and potential to senior commentators and opinion formers
- Secure top tier coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media
- Evaluate and secure keynote speaking positions at financial and tech conferences
- Manage Revolut's corporate profile in visual and web media
What you'll need
- You have extensive experience in corporate communications and/or investor relations
- You already have existing relationships with leading business and financial journalists
- You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness
- You're incredibly hard-working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure
- You're results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance
- You're a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals
A little about us...When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for...Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days' holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Corporate Communications Manager
Job tags: fintech, forex