Content Marketing Specialist
Remote job description
About the role
We're looking for an innovative and creative Content Marketer with exceptional storytelling skills, someone who can help take us to the next level. By crafting informative and analytical content, you will educate leading business and financial companies about how we create value for organizations through smarter and safer decisions at scale. It's essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company's digital footprint and brand awareness.
That being said, we are here to support you. You will work closely with our marketing and business development teams to ensure that our content speaks to our customers and are aligned on our sales-supporting activities and our messaging using learnings from customer feedback and their pain points. You will also interact with our product team members to translate technical information and make it more business-friendly. .
Finally, this role will be critical in the quality and effectiveness of all content shared on the blog/website, social media channels, email newsletters, and wherever else our content ends up!
What you'll do
- Excellent writer and researcher with the ability to tell stories and communicate to a variety of audiences.
- Concept, write and publish press releases, newsletters, ads, blogs, customer stories, and other digital and print materials that resonate with our target market.
- Own the overall planning, impact and effective alignment of content-related areas (brand messaging, editorial calendar, thought leadership, content strategy across the organization) to drive a consistent and convincing message across channels
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Own all main content channels - website and blog - to ensure they transmit the brand positioning, drive traffic and leads
- Optimize content for SEO to increase content visibility
- Keep the website vital through A/B tests and fresh content
- Ensure alignment and collaborate with cross-department stakeholders (marketing, sales and product) to drive consistent content standards and compelling messages to target consumers
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends affecting customers and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
Ideal, but not required
- 2+ years of content writing for the tech, fintech or B2B
- Evidence of creative ability with examples of B2B writing
- Experience writing short and long form content
- Analytic orientation, experience with analytics tools including social media
- Knowledge of SEO and best practices, SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs etc.,
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and in a fast-paced environment
- You're data-driven, have a test-learn-iterate mentality, and naturally look for optimization opportunities
- Work with colleagues that lift you up, challenge you, celebrate you and help you grow. We come from many different backgrounds, but what we have in common is the desire to operate at the very top of our fields. If you are similarly capable, caring, and driven, you'll find yourself at home here
- Make an impact and meaningfully shape an early-stage company
- Experience a truly flat hierarchy and communicate directly with founding team members. Having an opinion and voicing your ideas is not only welcome but encouraged, especially when they challenge the status quo
- Learn from experienced mentors and achieve tremendous personal and professional growth. Get to know and leverage our network of leading tech investors and advisors around the globe.
- Receive a top-of-market equity and cash compensation package
- Get access to a self-development budget you can use to e.g. attend conferences, buy books or take classes.
- Join us onsite in our inspiring office space in the heart of Berlin or fully remote
- Use the equipment of your choice including meaningful home office set-up. We do support fully remote set-ups.
- We're eager to meet talented and driven candidates regardless of whether they tick all the boxes. We're looking for someone who will add to our culture, not just fit within it. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underestimated and underrepresented in tech to apply
- We seek to actively recognize and combat racism, sexism, ableism and ageism. We embrace and support all gender identities and expressions, and celebrate love in its many forms. We won't inquire about how you identify or if you've experienced discrimination, but if you want to tell your story, we are all ears
- Apply for this position
Taktile exists to create value for organizations through smarter and safer decisions at scale. Our goal is to become the world's leading software provider for automated decision-making in the financial services industry and, to date, our software has been used by our customers to power over 255'000 critical business decisions every day.
Taktile is based in Berlin and New York City. It was founded by machine learning and data science veterans with extensive experience building and running production ML in financial services. Our team consists of engineers, entrepreneurs, and researchers with a diverse set of backgrounds. Some of us attended top universities such as Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford and some of us have no degree at all. We have accumulated extensive work experience at leading tech companies, startups, and the enterprise software sphere.
Our backers include Y Combinator, Index Ventures, and stellar angels such as the founders of Looker, GitHub, Mulesoft, Datadog and UiPath.
Company name: Taktile
Remote job title: Content Marketing Specialist