Remote job description
Okendo is a customer-marketing platform trusted by 4,000+ of the world's fastest-growing consumer brands like Kim Kardashian's brand, SKIMS. The platform is a suite of integrated marketing products including customer ratings and reviews, UGC, and Q&A which brands use to build trust, drive sales, and maximize customer lifetime value.
Our growth exceeded 300% in 2020, so we raised a $5.3 million seed round from Index Ventures in April 2021 to double our global team and accelerate our progress on building the ecommerce marketing platform of the future.
We're product-centric, customer-obsessed and on a mission to build the world's best commerce enablement software. If you like being at the bleeding edge of marketing tech and working with passionate people then Okendo is for you.
Okendo has an incredible community of passionate DTC merchants, high-profile influencers, and strong affiliates itching to share their story. But, we need your help making this thriving community a reality. Alongside the Community Marketing Director, you will play a pivotal role in in launching, nurturing, and growing Okendo's community marketing function. We will work together to set you up for success and help you to grow as the company grows.
How you'll create impact:
- Community building: You're ready to help build, launch, and grow Okendo's community marketing programs, including referrals, affiliates, and influencer marketing.
- Teamwork and collaboration: You can work cross-functionally to extend the value of customer marketing and community building across the Okendo team.
- Cultivating evangelism: You are able to recognize and nurture potential evangelists within the Okendo community.
- Co-marketing creation: You are able to pull from your background in marketing to assist in creating industry-leading co-marketing assets with customers, partners, and thought leaders.
- Data-backed: Analytics, reporting, and KPIs aren't four-letter words to you. You thrive in a data-driven environment and can regularly report on important metrics.
What we need from you:
- Please don't be scared to apply if you don't check every box. We'd still love to hear from you!
- You have 1-2 years experience working in marketing. Bonus point for previous experience with SaaS or ecommerce!
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and are able to adapt to company tone and voice.
- You are data-driven and have the ability to quickly pivot based on learnings and feedback.
- You have experience interacting with online communities, either as a participant or a community leader.
- You are passionate about storytelling and supporting people's success.
- You've completed onboarding and have a better grasp of the Okendo product and our target audience.
- You become familiar with our current community marketing initiatives and understand the direction we're taking.
- You're working with multiple teams to better understand how community marketing can amplify their work.
- You have weekly one-on-one's with your Director to build a roadmap for personal and professional success.
- You're assisting with the launch of new initiatives and are integral to maintaining current community programs.
- You're deeply integrated into the Okendo community and are able to amplify our customer's stories.
- You're delivering meaningful reports regularly that show the progress towards your goals.
- You are fully owning one of the community marketing programs and are the go-to person for that function.
- You are able to recommend strong, data-backed OKRs for our community marketing initiatives.
- You're showing meaningful development of key skills, putting you on track for a promotion.
Okendo is a high-growth startup backed by some of the top investors in the world. This position presents a unique opportunity to use Okendo's already well-respected name and help build a highly-scalable community presence from the ground up. You will have a world-class team supporting your growth and helping you achieve your career goals.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- 100% coverage of employee health insurance.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO and vacation policy.
- Join an experienced, talented, and highly motivated team.
- Exposure to the biggest and best eCommerce brands globally.
- Work remotely in the USA or from our Miami office
Company name: Okendo
Remote job title: Community Associate