Alliance Channel Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Alliance Channel Marketing Manager
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody's, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard's patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 420+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role:
Security Scorecard is searching for an experienced and passionate alliance channel marketing manager. This critical role works closely with channel marketing and alliance leadership to develop a strategic marketing plan that activates the go-to-market path for alliances that SSC sells with and sells through. It requires both marketing and program management expertise. This role will manage partner marketing engagement, co-marketing and pipeline creation programs. The role reports to the VP, Field and Channel Marketing.
This is a remote role
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For
- Understanding the go-to-market path for each alliance and developing a differentiated value proposition for each alliance
- Creating impactful yearly/quarterly marketing plans with key alliance partners that deliver SSC pipeline and revenue, provide thought leadership and gives our sellers unique offers
- Developing strong relationships in the SSC sales and channel community to ensure that the alliance value propositions are top of mind
- Building and executing partner with and partner through programs with cross functional teams such as resellers and MSSPs
- Working successfully with partner to marketing roles to support training, communications and enablement
- Reporting and analyzing programs and campaigns to measure effectiveness and ROI
- Supporting special channel initiatives as it relates to company goals.
- JIRA and Confluence management of projects and tasks.
You Will Be a Great Fit If You Have
- 5-7 years experience in marketing business-to-business enterprise software solutions
- Experience with SFDC, JIRA & Confluence is preferred
- Enterprise security experience is a plus
You Excel In These Key Competencies
- Proactive nature with the ability to manage projects successfully from beginning to end without much oversight.
- Understands channel ecosystems and what partners need to be successful
- Communicates ideas to leadership to help improve outcomes
- Ability to work cross functionally with many teams to gather information needed to execute the plan.
- Has innate personal accountability and also thrives in a team environment
- Good written, verbal and presentation communications
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritize across many simultaneous projects
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Company name: SecurityScorecard
Remote job title: Alliance Channel Marketing Manager
Job tags: Salesforce, marketing, Enterprise Software