People Enablement Partner
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Act as a partner, enabler, and coach to leadership in your assigned departments and throughout the organization.
- Partner with leaders on topics such as day-to-day leadership, organizational design, performance management, business strategy, difficult conversations, and non-traditional management approaches.
- In collaboration with the People Enablement Team, proactively create, contribute to and implement initiatives, resources, tools and strategies to support the organisation through extraordinary global growth and sustainability.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues in a kind and effective way.
- Advocate for and serve as a resource for internal Remote employees.
- Identify trends, patterns and gaps across the organization, sharing this feedback and suggesting actionable solutions.
- Review and make decisions on sensitive People situations that pose risk to our culture and the business.
- Collaborate and enable colleagues globally to ensure a vibrant and effective workplace.
- Own and execute the global offboarding process with the Legal Team while ensuring a positive, values-aligned experience.
- Partner closely with the rest of the People team on various people programs and initiatives.
- Analyze people data and trends to contribute to decisions on strategy and programs.
- Exhibit a growth mindset with a high level of emotional intelligence in daily work and your own development.
- Be an ambassador of and contribute to Remote's Handbook.
What you bring
- 7+ years progressive experience in a People team, with experience in a People Partner capacity for at least 2+ years, supporting a global organization.
- 2+ years experience partnering with Go-to-Market leadership.
- Demonstrate discretion and sound judgment while working with sensitive and confidential materials.
- Proven ability to solve moderate problems and identify root causes; highly resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal or external advise when needed for the most effective outcome.
- Ability to support and influence across all departments of an organisation, more specifically with our company values, patience and empathy in mind.
- Commitment to encouraging all of Remote's values within the team and the greater organisation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with employees to continuously support the organisational growth.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- In addition to English, ability to write and speak fluent French or Spanish is preferred.
- Tech start-up and hyper growth experience is nice to have but not required.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- You'll report to: Director of People Enablement
- Team: The People Team
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; AMER or EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
The process takes an average of 3 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with the business team
- Interview with Chief People Officer (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
BenefitsOur full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits are for all Remoters:
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: People Enablement Partner
Job tags: Written Communication Skills, french, English