Ethics & Compliance Training Manager
Remote job description
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for a results-driven and strategic program manager to build and run a broker-dealer regulatory compliance training program that drives employee expertise, empowers decision-making, and lowers regulatory risk.
The ideal candidate will partner and collaborate across the company (HR, Learning & Development, and Customer Experience) and within each broker-dealer entity to build custom content and maintain a required compliance training program for all registered representatives and any employee directly interacting with broker-dealer customers.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Owning the Regulatory and Firm Element training for registered representatives, which entails developing and implementing a Needs Analysis and Training Plan tailored to Robinhood as prescribed by FINRA regulations.
- Partnering with the ethics program on the rollout, metrics, and content of the Code of Conduct training program to ensure broker-dealer required training elements are incorporated.
- Developing appropriate Written Supervisory Procedures (WSPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for training processes
- Developing and sharing training metrics across the organization.
- Developing and delivering new hire orientation compliance training.
- Leading cross-functional projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning, and execution across ethics and compliance initiatives and across the organization.
- Surfacing data and research to help us assess our training effectiveness and improve employee understanding, retention, and satisfaction.
- Project managing with constant communication with stakeholders, teammates, and leadership to help them drive towards timelines and milestones.
- Using your instructional design skills and knowledge of adult learning principles to deliver enjoyable, digestible ethics and compliance training for the annual compliance training or any other ad hoc training needed.
- 4+ years of experience with a financial services company
- Experience building and scaling operations in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Experience creating and delivering training across a global company
- Strong public speaking skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Demonstrated change management, administration, and vendor management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Series 7, 24, and 63, or the ability to obtain such licenses within 120 days
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Ethics & Compliance Training Manager
Tags: analytics, mobile, transaction fees