Crypto Compliance Manager
Remote job description
We're looking for a Compliance Manager to join Revolut's Regulatory Compliance team. The role will be focussed, but not limited to, supporting Revolut's in achieving our regulatory compliance obligations, providing advice and support to the business on all product and conduct matters. The ideal candidate will be someone with a good understanding of crypto and blockchain technology, and have expertise in the key risks and applicable regulations.
What you'll be doing
- Establishing the controls framework for our crypto business;
- Drafting and validating policies, procedures and guidance documents
- Working closely with regional Regulatory Compliance Managers to address any differences in policies and procedures and regional requirements;
- Working closely with the product teams to build a innovative products that deliver a great user experience whilst also ensuring it meets regulatory expectations and deliver good outcomes for customers and target markets;
- Ensuring risk management processes and control frameworks for our crypto product are robust and occur in a timely manner;
- Continually monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment and actively develop technical knowledge;
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO etc) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required.
What you'll need
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English;
- 4+ years experience in a similar position within a crypto exchange and FinTech firm;
- Strong understanding of the key risks and regulations associated to crypto;
- Good understanding of crypto and blockchain technology, payments and/or financial services industry;
- Experience in working in commodities market and knowledge of applicable regulations is advantageous;
- Ability to manage and deliver against deadlines while working on multiple projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Self starter and willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
Crypto Compliance Manager (Remote UK)
Tags: fintech, forex