AML Law Enforcement Liaison Officer
Remote job description
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world's first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
A bit about the job
Wise's fast-growing and international AML team is looking for a skilful and passionate Law Enforcement Liaison Officer to join the team based in Brussels. We are looking for someone independent who is able to work under limited supervision. You should be precise and have an eye for detail.
We have a lot of excitement in our work, but you should also be able to tolerate some routine. We are looking for someone who is a good team player and isn't afraid to take responsibility.
Here's how you'll be contributing to the AML team:
- Handling law enforcement information requests in accordance with internal guidelines;
- Investigating requests and gathering data;
- Filing suspicious activity reports where required;
- Maintaining working relationship with law enforcement agencies;
- Analysing trends and making recommendations to process enhancements.
- You're based and legally authorised to work in Belgium;
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French;
- You have a Bachelor's degree;
- You've got strong attention to detail;
- You're able to make decisions and judgment calls on your own;
- You're able to multi-task and take responsibility in difficult situations.
- NB! Please only apply if you're legally authorised to work in EU countries / have a working permit in Belgium.
- PS! If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English.
- We're people without borders - without judgment or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren't that important to us. If you've got great experience, and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we'd especially love to hear from you if you're from an under-represented demographic.
Company name: Wise
Remote job title: AML Law Enforcement Liaison Officer
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, forex, sharing economy