Social Media Account Manager
We are a boutique social media marketing agency focused on delivering done-for-you services to socially progressive entrepreneurs, business owners, and digital creators. We also teach social media strategies in our online membership program and through our podcast.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
This is a part-time role that reports to our strategist team. This is a remote, work-from-home role that requires availability between the hours of 9am and 6pm Eastern Time as well as some weekends and holiday coverage.
Integrity: The nature of our work means that we handle some sensitive data for our clients. We value honesty above all else as it is vital to our success. If a client isnt a good fit, we tell them so. We dont promise a certain number of sales/followers/engagement and believe doing so is dishonest. When mistakes happen, we take responsibility and work hard to make things right.
Passion: We LOVE what we do. We love creating and playing on the internet. We love our clients. We love our members. And were genuinely excited to help them succeed. The only reason we exist is because of them and we are so grateful for that.
Communication: Life happens. We understand that. Because our team is virtual and worldwide, we expect an extremely high level of communication so that our business can run smoothly.
Excellence: We go above and beyond for our clients and members. We believe in striving for 110%. Delivering an amazing service is the key to continuing to grow our business.
Friendliness: We love showing up to work with a positive outlook and compassion for our team, our clients, and our members.
Your Responsibilities May Include:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day social media aspects of multiple clients.
This can include but is not limited to:
- Implementing the social media strategy as outlined by the strategist team
- Creative copywriting for social media captions
- Client Research/Copy Stalking
- Communicating with clients
- Managing multiple client accounts
- Responding to emails
- Responding to social media messages
- Implementing organic growth strategies and outreach on behalf of the clients
- Being on team calls and client calls
- Editing and organizing social media graphics
- Review reports, identify trends, make suggestions
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate to complete tasks
- A quiet work environment including
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
- Social media management experience is a MUST!
This role is for you if:
- You care about the work that you do.
- You are a self-starter who does not require micromanagement.
- You embrace technology with open arms and get excited about learning new systems and ways of doing things.
- Google is your best friend.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities while delivering quality and timely content.
- You have exceptional communication skills.
- Thats not my job is not in your vocabulary.
- Youre hyper-focused on getting the details right.
Please dont apply if:
- Youre working to build your own business. (You can have a side hustle but THIS is your main hustle.)
- You cant work alone and need to be told what to do when there is down time
- You cannot complete tasks quickly (sometimes with a 24 hour turnaround time)
- You have limited availability
- You cant handle regular and detailed feedback
- You have a lot of things going on
- You have a tendency to procrastinate
- Youre not available during Eastern Time business hours.
Why work with us
- Were a growing social media marketing agency that loves fresh ideas and innovation.
- Youre interested in learning new skills and you want to stretch professionally.
- You can work from anywhere and can enjoy a flexible schedule. As long as the work gets done, youre free to do it wherever you please.
- We value good communication, self-reliance, and authenticity.
- We work hard during working hours and respect time off. (Turn off those email and social media notifications!)
- Hourly pay rate based on skills/experience/location.
Social Media Account Manager