Ajilon is conducting virtual interviews immediately for a well known healthcare company. This company is in need of remote customer service representatives to join their expanding team. Training for this position will be 2-3weeks long, and it will be IN OFFICE. This location is in E. Mesa. After training, the position will be 100% work from home. You must be available immediately, and have flexibility to work one day on the weekend.
Daily tasks will include:
- Answering up to 150 calls per day
- Scheduling appointments for regular physician visits at clinics all over the United States
- Light insurance verification and billing assistance
- Creating patient files, and updating demographics if needed The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of customer service experience, may be in a call center or retail setting
- MUST be computer savvy, as you will be navigating a variety of systems and dual monitors.
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred! If you are interested in this job, and meet the minimum requirements, please apply now! In addition, please email a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgEqual Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.