Virtual Assistant for Content Manager
Seeking an open-minded individual that can thrive in a fast-paced and progressive work environment. The ideal candidate will execute assigned tasks with attention to detail, perform with efficiency and accuracy and work cooperatively with team members. Candidates must have a solid knowledge of computer basics, preferably G-Suite products such as Google Sheets and understand general sales & marketing concepts. Previous experience working with FTP and Aspera is a plus. Must be comfortable with mature content. Please review our company page for more information about us prior to applying.
Our content team is responsible for posting content across a wide variety of video platforms (Internet, Broadcast, and Hospitality) in order to maximize revenue and exposure. The ideal candidate will be a quicker learner, able to multitask, jump into various projects, and be self-motivated.
- Plan and Execute on Multiple uploads across various platforms per week
- Be organized and very detail-oriented while meeting deadlines consistently
- Collaborate well and work closely with Leadership and Sales Teams
- Be able to handle juggling multiple projects at various points and ask the right questions to be able to assist efficiently
Requirements & Qualifications
- General computer skills (Email, Social Media, Google Drive or GSuite, Spreadsheets)
- Previous experience working with FTP and Aspera is a plus.
- Previous experience with Team Management Systems like Monday, Asana, SmartSheets, or Slack is even more bonus points.
- A quick learner with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail
- Ability to think critically and make quick decisions
- Collaborative and has a growth mindset
The position is outlined as such:
- Full-Time Position
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Flexible PTO Policy - Take a break when you need it!
- Starting compensations is $8/hr, will be adjusted based on experience and skill set.
Necessary Work-From-Home Requirements:
- Dedicated, private home workspace free of distractions and interruptions
- Established home high-speed internet connectivity
- Understand your own network environment at home
- Ability to troubleshoot your own devices & connectivity
To apply to be part of our team, please submit your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you are a good fit. PLEASE BE specific on which of the above qualifications and experiences you have. We are a small, privately-owned business. We strive to cultivate a family-oriented and team player type of environment.
Equal opportunity employer, and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Company DescriptionDue to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, we have transitioned our business to be fully remote. We're open to candidates outside of the Los Angeles area!
We are a well-known brand management company within the mature media industry. We work closely with companies to increase their revenue across various markets. We take our client's content and turn it into new opportunities for exposure to emerging markets and overlooked sales channels, with everything from TV Broadcast (DirecTV and hotels) and DVD distribution, to all sorts of Licensing opportunities internationally. We are selective with the brands we take on, giving us an opportunity to focus on each client's unique needs. Please note, we do not produce any mature content ourselves.
We are a small company that's growing within our industry. We understand the importance of a work-life balance, foster a team player environment and encourage our employees to collaborate on their projects.
Virtual Assistant for Content Manager