Tech Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Remote job description
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they're given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further ?100m investment bringing our series C funding to over ?200m and in the process becoming one of Europe's latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
Talents are asset #1 at Spendesk and your role is to make sure to source, attract and onboard the best engineers in our team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end hiring strategy that best support the team growth and ambitions.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic, result-oriented and analytical professional to participate in an exciting, rapidly growing global business.
What will you do ?
- Manage Engineering, Product and Data requisitions
- Own the full candidate lifecycle from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Create and negotiate offers to help close candidates
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of top candidates for Spendesk tech team
- Share knowledge to enable any person involve in recruiting to hire smarter on a daily basis
- Become a real business partner to anticipate need and help hiring managers building their teams
- Phone screen
- Case study
- Cultural fit / team fit
- Meet the team
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition in a headhunting firm or startup
- Good knowledge of sourcing tools and ATS
- Willingness to be hands-on and get things done
- Interest and experience in use of technology for sourcing, managing hiring pipe
- High emotional intelligence with strong problem-resolution skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French is a plus
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team in fast-paced environment
- Ambition to have a strong impact in your work environment
- Team player and facility to interact with HR, coordinator, and team
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions
Company name: Spendesk
Remote job title: Tech Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services