Senior People Analyst
Remote job description
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and curious Senior People Analytics Analyst to join the People Team. Your work will live at the intersection of HR strategy, data analysis, and innovative visualizations within the HR function at a dynamic, growing global technology company. You will be responsible for helping to build and tell the talent story at Squarespace while finding new, innovative ways to foster our unique employee experience. You will also curate new opportunities to provide the organizational insights needed to move the needle on supporting our business in reaching their most critical business and product related objectives.
- This role will report to the People Analytics Lead, and can be based remotely in an approved state (see application question below).
- You'll Get To...
- Provide metrics-based strategic insights using quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of HR systems (HRIS, ATS, LMS, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, etc.)
- Assist in project management, design and performance metrics for People Team-driven programs and initiatives
- Empower HR and business leaders with organizational insights by providing access to key HR data and metrics
- Ensure integrity of strategic HR data and accuracy of presented analyses
- Collaborate with all functions within the People Team to brainstorm and understand their HR analytics needs and deliverables
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of HR reporting or data analytics experience, ideally with some experience in a fast-growing company
- Strong data visualization and reporting skills, ideally leveraging BI or analytics tools in order to solve both short-term ad-hoc requests as well as create longer-term continuous reporting solutions for both yourself and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating compelling, data-driven presentations that help to tell a story
- Advanced Excel/Google heets skillset with an eye for detail and errors in large datasets
- Previous exposure to HR systems (experience working with Workday, UltiPro, Greenhouse, Culture Amp, or Glint a plus)
- Familiarity with general HR processes and programs, and understanding of data creation and modification points within HR
- Exceptional discernment, maintaining appropriate discretion regarding sensitive data
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Senior People Analyst
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites