Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Remote job description
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That's the power of data in motion in action-giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we're building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We're looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent's enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow-whether you're just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you'll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role
As a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition you will have an opportunity to guide and manage a recruiting team (currently 4 experienced recruiters) focused on hiring key Corporate talent for Confluent. You will inspire excellence through coaching, performance management, mentoring, and the development of employees and new hires. In this role, you'll find yourself partnering directly with executives and organizational leaders to guide hiring strategy, drive headcount management, and build scalable hiring processes that deliver results for the business. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful recruiting partner to our stakeholders and bring strategic solutions to a fast-growing organization.
This is a remote-friendly US-based role and reports directly to our VP of Talent.
What You Will Do:
- Build, manage, and develop team capability to proactively build diverse candidate pipelines to fulfill the hiring needs of the organization in a fast-paced environment
- ??Partner with key stakeholders to determine future talent needs and appropriate sourcing strategies using market insights and data to influence all levels of decision-making
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to members of your team while looking for areas of growth and learning
- Deliver a best in class candidate experience through operational excellence and effective assessment processes
- Participate in cross-functional TA projects that enable us to take our Talent Acquisition function to the next level
What You Will Bring:
- 10+ years of relevant experience with 3+ years of recruiting manager experience in a hyper-growth environment
- Experience in hiring and developing engaged teams, while leading through change and growth
- Prior experience partnering with executive leaders, building and maintaining relationships while delivering exceptional results
- Demonstrable track record of hiring corporate employees from Marketing, People, Legal and Finance backgrounds in a global company
- Best practice knowledge of developing forecasting strategies, team capacity plans, and providing important data that influence business decision making
- Driven & proactive personality with strong collaboration skills
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Company name: confluent
Remote job title: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Job tags: open-source, big data, infrastructure