Senior HR Systems Analyst
Remote job description
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance? 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials? 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're seeking a Senior People Systems Analyst to join our growing People Team and focus on improving the efficiency of our people function. In this role, you will be a primary point of contact for all HR system requests, ensure data integrity within our systems, and provide crucial systems support for our People Team members and employees. The ideal candidate is passionate about providing outstanding customer service, accurate data and reporting, and has superb attention to detail.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Act as a primary conduit for all Workday system updates and configuration requests; co-owning tier 2+ ticket support
- Maintain consistent and accurate worker data in Workday and other HR applications; conducting regular data audits
- Deliver outstanding support and service to employees & HR teams
- Develop and maintain system administration documentation
- Build and own worker systems processes with an eye for optimization and automation
- Participate in working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Independently lead cross-functional HR Tech & Ops projects to drive programs and solutions that meet the needs of Robinhood as we grow and scale. Specific examples include: owning system implementations, building system integrations, conducting smoke tests and running UAT.
- Proven Workday production administration experience: 5-10 years of Workday administration / post-production experience in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Functional configuration experience in 2 or more of the following Workday areas (in order of importance): Staffing, Reporting, Security, Advanced Compensation, Performance, Benefits, Absence, Payroll
- Experience working with JIRA Service Desk or equivalent ticketing tool
- Excellent customer service skills
- Incredibly organized, with superior attention to detail
- Tenacious, with strong determination and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience developing and supporting Workday Integrations (EIB, Studio), and Greenhouse integration experience
- Experience with supporting multiple products across our People technology stack: LearnUpon, LinkedIn Learning, HR Acuity, Pequity or other HR solutions
- Executes with a mastery level of project management methodologies, frameworks, and terminology
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Company name: Robinhood
Remote job title: Senior HR Systems Analyst
Job tags: transaction fees, analytics, mobile