Recruiting Manager, Product Management & Marketing
Remote job description
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We're continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, and London, UK.
About the role
There are three industry pillars within the Robinhood Recruiting team: Foundations, Tech, and ProdX.
The ProdX team supports our executive, marketing, product, and design functions. As a Recruiting Manager on the ProdX team, you'll focus on building Robinhood's Product Management, Original Content (the team behind Robinhood's official podcast Robinhood Snacks), Product Marketing Management, Brand Marketing, Performance Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Communications, Social, and Content teams. You'll hone your recruiting toolkit to partner closely with our CMO, VPs, Head ofs, Senior Managers, and Managers to execute on hiring priorities, and will use your management skills to lead, mentor, grow, and hire a team of recruiters and sourcers while partnering closely with our design and research leadership team.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Mentoring a growing team of ambitious recruiters and sourcers
- Being accountable for the recruiting health and pipeline of our product management and marketing pillars
- Partnering with recruiting leads to track and optimize key pipeline metrics -- including NPS, pipeline conversion rates, and hiring manager satisfaction
- Fostering meaningful relationships with directs to better develop careers - by hosting regular 1/1s, setting OKRs, and designing regular team trainings
- Partnering with design and research leaders to align recruiting resources with business needs and collaborate on hiring strategy
- Developing a compelling employment brand narrative that showcases Robinhood's culture and the work our Hoodies tackle every day
- Making data driven decisions that optimize for efficient recruiting practices
- Contributing to building and improving our ProdX recruiting practices in a hyper-growth environment
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 7+ years of total recruiting experience, with at least two of those in product management and/or marketing hiring
- At least 2+ years of people management experience, ideally managing both early to career and seasoned talent professionals
- Proven track record of building and managing an ambitious group of talent professionals, preferably in a hyper-growth start-up environment
- Data driven -- can use data driven decisions to influence change across the organization
- Experience designing highly successful diversity recruitment programs
- Experience partnering and influencing Executives and Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We'd love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Job title: Recruiting Manager, Product Management & Marketing
Job tags: analytics, mobile, transaction fees