Remote job description
The Human Resources team at Tock is looking for a Recruiter to manage the full recruitment life cycle for our Sales department. You will develop long-term recruiting strategies and create strong talent pipelines for the company's current and future needs. You will work closely with our Sales leadership and Corporate Recruiters to meet the team's goals and objectives. In addition to core recruiting, you'll have the opportunity to take ownership of key projects that have a direct impact on our culture and employment brand.
You will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and have the opportunity to be a full-time remote employee.
All Squarespace and Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Manage full-life cycle recruiting efforts for our Sales department
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring objectives and strategize to reach personal and company goals
- Use different strategies and creative approaches to identify and attract hard-to find technical talent
- Generate a high volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates for multiple requisitions under tight timelines and shifting priorities
- Screen qualified candidates - determining strengths, discussing career history, and career trajectory
- Facilitate and coordinate interview process, build long-lasting relationships, and ensure a stellar candidate experience
- Assist with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions; post job descriptions and manage job boards
- Administer the rejection and approval process, the offer letter, and related activities
- Provide regular status updates to all managers
- Work on various ad-hoc projects
Who We're Looking For
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and internal relationships
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Startup experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In's "2021 Best Places to Work"
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.Summary
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Recruiter Tock
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites