HRBP Sales & Product
Remote job description
ComplyAdvantage is seeking an experienced HRBP to actively partner with managers across our Sales Division. We're looking for someone who is passionate about all things "people". You will love supporting your client groups, getting to know the business and providing pragmatic solutions to their everyday challenges. The role is a great opportunity for a dynamic, resourceful and solutions driven individual who likes to work in an international environment and is keen to make an impact. The role will report to the VP People and will be based in London, as well as supporting teams in the US and Asia.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in NewYork, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 260 employees, and were not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building out platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously.
- Focus on the Team - Were Collaborative, Human and Humble
- Kaizen - Were Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and were committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none- Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
About the Role
- Use your energy, HR expertise and business acumen to establish a trusted partnership with a diverse set of business managers
- Use you knowledge to coach and advise managers, enabling them to build high performing teams with strong morale and increased productivity and retention
- Work with those managers to deliver effective solutions in areas such as org design, workforce planning, onboarding, performance management, talent identification and employee engagement, really focusing on the "so what" for your business area
- Work closely with HR colleagues to resolve complex and challenging problems through innovative and agile thinking
- Contribute to the development of our people processes and initiatives making them smoother, automated and more responsive whilst ensuring adherence to best practice and relevant legislation
- Own and manage HR cyclical processes and ensure all BAU activities are delivered to a compliant and high standard including payroll and HR internal and external reporting
- Analyse and interpret workforce metrics with a natural focus on continuous process improvement
- Work with the central recruitment teams to ensure that hiring plans are fulfilled and roles are appropriately staffed with strong professionals
The Ideal Candidate
- You thrive in a fast paced, diverse and evolving environment
- You are adaptable and comfortable leading and supporting change
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction if needed
- You are able to draw on best practice, external models, knowledge and network to continually drive improvements
- You have the ability to use simple, engaging and appropriate ways to influence and communicate
- You have a hands on approach
- You are a team player
- You have proven coaching skills
- You are able to use data to inform decisions
- You are fluent in business English (written and spoken)
- You hold a relevant HR Qualification (or, alternatively, you will have experience)
- You are proficient in Excel, word and PowerPoint
Unlimited holiday policy
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
Company pension Scheme
Company Health Care Plan
Travel season loan ticket
Cycle to work scheme
Development and Learning budget
HRBP - Sales & Product
Tags: regulation, saas / subscription