Remote job description
Mployees. Partner with the VP, DEI to collect and synthesize the needs of Figmates, analyze data, and create and execute on program roadmaps to help us make more inclusive business and employee decisions. You'll have the chance to create a lasting impact while helping others learn and grow. What you'll do at Figma:
Collaborate with the People Teams and Employee Resource Groups to define processes, timelines and expectations of managers and employees in regards to DEI efforts
- Advise the People Team on how DEI should be interwoven with critical business milestones and be a motivator of change, focusing on prioritization of efforts that align to key business and employee initiatives
- Bolster our company culture in all interactions by modeling and instilling our values and promoting a culture of healthy communication
- Collaborate with People Org counterparts to provide consistent and cohesive execution of DEI programs
- Work alongside the greater People Team to supply insights, data, and feedback on core people programs and employee engagement
- Partner with Recruiting and People Partners on resource planning and headcount management as it pertains to representation and equity
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a relevant Recruiting, People Partner, and/ or DEI role in a rapidly growing company
- Strong and broad capability across PM proficiencies, including intake, qualitative and quantitative data synthesis, prioritization, creating resources like RACIs, project/ program plans, and change management plans
- Demonstrated ability to not only create but execute on a plan end to end, and iterate as the needs change and company scales
- Prioritize collaboration as well as action, ensuring commitment from partners and building trust
- Passionate and pragmatic champion of diversity, equity and inclusion throughout all people programs
- Superb oral and written communicator to many different audiences; you "read the room" and can be trusted to message anything with care and confidence
- Detailed and discreet - people can trust you with sensitive information
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team:
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process-idea to design to build-and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace-we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Company name: Figma
Remote job title: DEI Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, mobile, photos, software