Remote job description
Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we've grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
As a Contract Business Recruiter, you will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers across Finance, People, Revenue Ops, Customer Success and Sales departments to bring in top talent as Apollo grows. You'll also ensure our recruiting practices are grounded in data and insights and collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to build the vision for the future of recruiting at Apollo. Operating as a trusted advisor and recruiting expert to many of our hiring managers, you will advise, optimize and iterate on existing processes to enable hiring teams to be successful.
- You will play a key role in partnering across the business to develop and execute sourcing, interviewing, closing and hiring strategies
- You will maintain high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle
- You will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into the company while also managing recruiting related projects, and also help build the foundation of the recruiting or sourcing functions
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates
- Demonstrated experience with technical sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes
- Utilize existing tools to source and discover creative ways to engage candidates
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- Develop, own, and deliver on diversity and sourcing strategies; enabling the continued growth of Apollo's global workforce.
- SaaS Domain Expertise: 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred).
- Sourcing Excellence: Ability to develop and execute strategic diversity and sourcing strategies.
- Candidate Selection Excellence: Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Apollo.
- Candidate Experience: Commitment to elite candidate experience.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, including humility, empathy, and playfulness with the ability to break down complex concepts and clearly articulate them internally and externally.
- Data-Driven: Analytical mindset and a track record of building robust data-driven recruiting teams and cultures.
- Relationship-Building with HM Partners: Strong track record of effectively influencing, communicating, and building strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You'll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We're very collaborative at Apollo, so you'll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You'll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you'll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Company name: Apollo
Remote job title: Business Recruiter
Job tags: Communication Skills, Apollo, Software as a Service