Strategic Finance Lead Revenue
Remote job description
We enable Plaid's sustainable growth by providing financial insights and raising capital to invest in our business.
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid's network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Plaid's Strategic Finance team plays a critical role in shaping our long-term business strategy and execution. We are seeking an experienced finance leader to own Plaid's consolidated, global revenue forecast model(s) and own initiatives to improve the way forecast and drive sustainable long term growth at Plaid. This role is highly analytical and strategic, and requires an ability to seamlessly navigate between complex details and the big picture. This role will report to the Strategic Finance Lead.
What excites us...
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely strong analytical, financial modeling, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to develop trusted cross functional relationships, influencing decisions at the highest levels, and driving alignment on financial targets
- Experience designing and improving financial processes, systems, and controls to match the needs of a high growth business at scale
- Proficiency with core financial and GTM systems. Salesforce, Netsuite, SQL, and Planful experience is a plus
- 8+ years of work experience including: 2+ years in investment banking, management consulting, or investing as well as 6+ years in high-growth technology startups
- What excites you...
- Owning top line forecasting globally across our core business and new bets
- Developing models and processes necessary to measure and evaluate Plaid's revenue and growth trajectory
- Developing a deep understanding of Plaid's customers and most influential business drivers
- Partnering with business leaders and conveying data driven insights and recommendations in areas such as: sales & marketing efficiency (LTV/CAC), resource mix and allocation (ie, sales segments, marketing channels, geographies), new product opportunities, pricing optimization
- Updating executive team on performance with real-time dashboards and KPI reports
- Helping to recruit and manage a world-class Strategic Finance team at Plaid
- Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Company name: Plaid
Remote job title: Strategic Finance Lead Revenue