Sr. Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Remote job description
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic decision support to business leadership.
As a business partner to our G&A functions, you will closely work with senior leadership. In this highly-visible position, you will provide timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big, and have a massive impact.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the primary finance business partner to G&A and provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Advise business leaders on opportunities and risks impacting business performance and monitor performance relative to our strategic operating plans
- Establish robust frameworks to streamline decision-making and ensure financial objectives such as gross margins and cost efficiencies are realized
- Partner closely with HR business partners
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance analysis, and insights as well as management reporting
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, or public accounting at a top firm
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance, MBA preferred
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and strong, effective communicators
- Must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. ServiceTitan is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties
- Must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously
- Prior people management experience is a plus
- Superior proficiency with Excel and complex financial modeling
- Experience with financial planning, ERP, and other business systems such as Adaptive Planning, Anaplan, Workday HCM and Financials, Intacct, Salesforce
- Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Sr. Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb