Senior Finance Manager, FP&A
Remote job description
Snapdocs is a rapidly growing company backed by investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, F-Prime and Tiger Global. We're an innovative team taking on the extensive mortgage market, bringing scalable and sophisticated software to a pillar of the US economy that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes. Today, 20% of real estate transactions are processed through our platform. As we expand our product offering to serve more customers, we need to grow our team with smart, hungry, and curious people. That's where you come in..."
As a member of the Finance team, this role will serve as the finance business partner for our GTM, Customer Experience, Engineering and Product functions. This role will play a central role in executing and improving our forecasting processes, up-leveling our existing enablement infrastructure, and generating consistent, data-driven insight, all in the spirit of supporting world-class operational execution.
The objectives for this role include:
Set clear and ambitious expectations for future performance supported by operational plans
- Play a central role in marrying function-specific and cross-functional initiatives into a consolidated company plan
- Build and refine forecasting methodologies
- Ensure targets are ambitious, yet achievable and the business owns their respective targets
Support and enable heightened operational velocity and effectiveness
- Enable A+ execution through data transparency, data-driven insight, and decision support
- Work with leadership to influence focus and direction from such insights
- Maintain growth and capital efficiency standards through managing the allocation of resources
Synthesize business performance and influence corrective actions
- Ensure key stakeholders understand business performance, trajectory, variances to expectations, and other key insights.
- Create a culture that holds ourselves accountable to our commitments
Our ideal candidate has 7+ years of experience in finance, consulting or similar roles and 3+ years of experience within a formal FP&A team, supporting a high growth organization. You have a proactive and energetic approach combined with a bias for action. We are often the pace setters of the organization, pushing to drive learning and outcomes at commercial speed.
You are incredibly smart and comfortable in a fast-moving and forming space that requires you to be nimble. You know what it takes to work in a growth company and want to be part of building the business and maturing Snapdocs' processes along the way.To that end, you must be able to analyze what is working and what is not and how to mature our processes. You are extremely proficient in Excel / Sheets and experience with financial planning tools like Anaplan is crucial.
If you are located in NY, CA, WA or MA, the salary range for this role is $148,800.00 to $201,300.00. For all other locations, the range is $130,100.00 to $176,100.00. As a new hire, your starting salary will likely be between the 25th percentile and the midpoint of the range; however, all offers are based on the successful candidate's experience and qualifications.
Snapdocs strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration.
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Flexible time off policy
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Galileo, Modern Health, Urban Sitter, and Northstar Financial memberships
- Life and disability insurance
Snapdocs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Company name: SnapDocs
Remote job title: Senior Finance Manager, FP&A
Job tags: finance, Financial Planning, FP&A