Senior Audit Manager Cyber, Tech & Change
Remote job description
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent ?13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed ?7.2 billion to the UK economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
We're looking for someone with technology, change, cyber and resilience experience to enhance the capability, credibility and impact of our new and growing Internal Audit team.
What will you be doing?
- Perform Internal Audit reviews across all aspects of technology, cyber and resilience risk, and major technology / operational change initiatives;
- Senior level relationship management - develop influential relationships and provide meaningful challenge, insight and support;
- Focus on bringing best practice, developing and championing the Internal Audit function as an objective, independent and critical business partner;
- Supporting the development and embedding of the Internal Audit data analytics approach;
- Prepare compelling and impactful reports for business stakeholders and the Board;
- Delegate for Head of Audit where required.
- 10+ year's experience of providing assurance over technology, cyber and resilience activities and major change programmes;
- Proven ability to build and maintain senior-level relationships that balance support and insight with constructive challenge;
- In-depth knowledge of audit methodologies and analytical skills;
- Enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated in using expertise to help support and deliver organisational strategic priorities;
- Experience in delivering a portfolio of audit work across a range of activities;
- Previous people management experience desirable;
- CISA qualified
Why join us?
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say "I was there". Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many - including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we'd like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you.
Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.
Company name: Funding Circle
Remote job title: Senior Audit Manager Cyber, Tech & Change
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, lending, smb