Remote job description
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
About the role
At Revolut we're developing a brand-new Risk Advisory team, an elite team of strategic thinkers working alongside our product-owners to design growth strategy aligned with operational risk frameworks. You will be what they call a Business Risk Manager / Business Control Officer sitting within the first line of defence and reposting into the business.
WHAT YOU'll BE DOING
Identify, assess, document and regularly review operational risks
Design, implement and test controls
Develop and test key procedures
- Create and review key risk indicators
- Create and monitor operational risks against limits, produce respective reports
- Registration of risk events, managing and delivering risk incident reports
What skills you'll need
- 2:1 degree from a top university with 2 - 5 years of work experience in Operational Risk Management or Management Consulting, preferably in financial services;
- Previous examples of practically interpreting and organising complexity;
- A solid track record of achievement: you have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport);
Organised and methodological
Strong interpersonal skills
A little about us
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth.
What we are looking for
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Risk Manager
Job tags: fintech, forex