Revenue Strategy & Operations Specialist
Remote job description
We are building a world where talent comes first. Beamery's Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world's most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we're on a mission fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We're excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies.
- So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Operations Director, you will be focused on projects that drive revenue & revenue predictability.
What you will be doing at beamery
- Leverage data to help identify opportunities to improve our sales conversion rates and to increase cross sell opportunities; help shorten the length of the sales cycles and improve sales performance
- Report on key KPIs across the sales and marketing functions and track goals to support business operations
- Deliver impactful ad-hoc reports, presentations and analysis to the CRO & VP Rev Ops for use in board meetings, investor conversation and c-suite/executive meetings
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM functions
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and others to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals
- Partner with the Marketing team to monitor and report on funnel operations and performance, and ensure application of appropriate actions
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm -OR- a strategic revenue/operations role within a hyper-growth tech start up (SaaS ideal)
- Strong analytical skills, advanced knowledge in Excel / Google Sheets and other data driven tools
- Comfort with translating data into insights and impactful presentations
- Desire to excel in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Good business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Stock options
- 401 (k) package
- Unlimited PTO (min 26 days.) + applicable Holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- First Friday of every month off
- Winter company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Fully paid sabbaticals after 2 years and 4 years
- Work from another country (up to 25 days a year)
- Monthly focused Personal Development Days
- Kindle and eBooks for all
- Annual company offsites
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Company name: Beamery
Remote job title: Revenue Strategy & Operations Specialist
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, hr, recruitment