Remote job description
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Pricing Manager to join our Finance team in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. The position is responsible for pricing activities at ServiceTitan, such as: packaging and pricing proposals for various offerings, project managing strategic pricing initiatives, supporting operational roll out of new or changes to existing offerings including price lists, discount tables, and being a part of the team implementing Salesforce CPQ.
If you are humble, hard-working, details-oriented, self-directed and passionate about making a difference in our Pricing team, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our companyfirm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary.
You will be a subject matter expert for Pricing. As a business advisor and individual contributor, this role will support strategic and operational Packaging and Pricing initiatives, and will work closely with Growth, New Markets, Product, FP&A, Accounting, Legal, BI and Marketing teams.
What You'll Do:
- Support and project manage strategic packaging and pricing initiatives
- Lead new product introduction initiatives from initial discussions to completion with multiple stakeholders
- Lead operational rollouts of packaging and pricing initiatives including directing operational teams, managing price lists and discount tables
- Perform analytical work to support pricing proposals, creating financial models and projections
- Work with data to create and run reports to inform pricing recommendations and decisions
- Be an active member of a task force implementing Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- Forge relationships with cross-functional teams to effectively drive pricing initiatives
What You'll Bring:
- 5-8 years of Pricing experience in various roles such as pricing strategy, operations and analytics
- Experience working for SaaS / Software companies focused on packaging and pricing, preferably with multiple product lines and customer segments
- Experience working with Product teams to review and prepare packaging and pricing proposals
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to forge relationships and rapport across various business units
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and analyzing data and creating financial and operational models.
- Experience with various business systems such as Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Pricing Manager
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb